Evening Primrose Oil 1000mg 120 capsules
Each capsule contains Evening Primrose oil1000mg, equivalent to gamma linolenic acid (GLA) 100 mg
No added sugar, starch, gluten, yeast, salt or artificial colouring.
Recommended dosage: take one capsule three times daily, or as directed by physician.
Manufactory: Australia Antarctic Ocean Bio-technology Pty Ltd
Evening Primrose Oil is a valuable source of the omega 6 fatty acid. This fatty acid may assist in maintaining healthy skin and may offer relief of the symptoms of eczema. Aids in the relief of pre-menstrual symptoms. Also aids in the temporary relief of the pain of arthritis.
Evening Primrose Oil As a dietary supplement will help in decreasing cholesterol and blood pressure, weight loss, relieve premenstrual pain, improve eczema, aid in the treatment of moderate cases of rheumatoid arthritis, slow progression of multiple sclerosis, improve acne (when taken with zinc), and stronger fingernails.
- Increasing the desirable anti-inflammatory prostaglandin E1 series.
- Restoring the gastrointestinal lining, and healing ulcerations, thereby improving absorption of nutrients and decreasing intolerance
- Assisting with autoimmune, Lupus, and Crohn's disease
- May benefit fibrocystic breast diseases
- Easing PMS symptoms
- May benefit diabetic neuropathy
- Reduces symptoms of minor skin disorders such as eczema and dry skin
- May reduce effects of hang-over, prevent liver damage from alcohol consumption and alcohol related central nervous system impairment
- Can potentiate insulin effects